Friday, April 1, 2011

Lies, all lies

As it's April 1st I was trying to think of a good April Fool's post for today. However I decided against it.

For example if I was to say that pressing Ctrl + Alt + N would enable the nude Natassia mode then everyone would be trying it and complaining when it didn't work (at least I don't think it does, I've never tried it.)

I could also say that I'd discovered a fictitious cryonite hack. For example if you type 'Red Heads are Foxy!' into the main chat, drop rates double for one hour. Trouble is then the whole game would be full of people shouting the praises of the Ginger Gang, with arguments breaking out over whether it worked or not. (It doesn't, I made it up. So it's very unlikely to be true.)

I could confide that if you travel to the extreme top right corner of Commerce Central and activate your repair droid and afterburner simultaneously then it opens a wormhole to the bottom left corner. (I wish it did, but it doesn't. Probably.)

Maybe I announce that 'Operation Weakpoint' has a bug that allows it to be completed 100% successfully if you pilot an AnIn-1300. (It's a lie, it must be.)

I could also say that I have learned that the pilot known as xxxBigBen__@ is actually none other than Lady Gaga. (Ridiculous! I have no idea what her player name is.)

But if I was to do any of the above then I'd probably upset a lot of people and get into terrible trouble, so I won't. Instead I'll just post a concept design for a new Mantis boss for the Sirius system that was mistakenly posted on Facebook before it was quickly withdrawn. Looks good.


I'm joking, though I have copyrighted this just in case


2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA, that was good!

    I would like read this on April. But,... all years have April! :D

    Thank you very much, Serig. I was laughing a lot!

    ReplyDelete